Drupal 8 and front-end theme development services to help promote redesigned brand.
- Drupal 8 implementation with custom theme development
- Webforms for new appointments, records requests, insurance and billing updates, and more
- Data encryption
- Location directory with Google maps
- Provider directory with taxonomy filters
- Content migration from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8
- Compliance with both HIPAA and ADA regulations and standards
- Design consultation
- Requirements Definition
- Technical Specifications and Implementation
- Theme development
- Drupal site-building and Webform implementation
- Integration Testing/Quality Assurance
- Deployment and Hosting guidance
- Support and maintenance
Minnesota Gastroenterology (MNGI) is a Twin Cities-based physician practice specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of adult and pediatric digestive system disorders. With more than 75 gastroenterologists, physician assistants and nurse practitioners, MNGI is one of the largest and most respected independent specialty practices in the United States providing a full range of cognitive, diagnostic and therapeutic gastrointestinal services to patients from throughout the Upper Midwest.
Though the practice was recognized as a leading provider of gastroenterology services, it needed a more consistent consumer-facing presence. The practice worked with LEVEL, a Minneapolis-based advertising, digital and brand strategy agency, to develop a new brand. It was decided through that process that the practice would move forward with the more simplistic name MNGI (minn-jee).
As part of the rebrand, MNGI was also looking to improve the website so that it was easier for patients to navigate and find the information they were looking for. To meet these needs, TrazerEdge implemented Drupal 8 for MNGI's website and translated LEVEL's redesign into a custom Drupal theme, while keeping in compliance with both HIPAA and ADA regulations and standards.
With the redesigned Drupal 8 website, MNGI now has a Website that promotes the new name and logo and better supports the needs of physicians and patients. TrazerEdge continues to be the first line of technical support and performs all site maintenance and feature enhancements for the Drupal 8 platform.